Call center for teleshop
A television store or a store on the couch for certain categories of customers remain a favorite and convenient way to make an order without leaving home.
Orthopedic mattresses, air fresheners, jewelry, household appliances and other products are still effectively advertised either on separate TV channels or on the air of popular television channels on separate airtime.
The pattern of incoming calls to the telemarket is the most volatile compared to other areas of business. Immediately after the product’s advertising on TV, the phones break, and each call costs a lot of money, since advertising on TV is the most expensive. A productive call center for a telemarket that can manage the load efficiently is not just the foundation, it is the essence of the business.
Due to the fact that the market has long resolved this headache and offers a solution – outsourcing.
But it is obvious that it is more profitable to use outsourcing if a small center load is planned (several operators), one-time or periodic tasks are solved and, most importantly, there are no resources, time or specialists to create your own call-center. If a company plans to solve constant problems with the help of a call center, it needs at least several tens, and even hundreds of operators, ready to allocate funds, people and time – it is more reasonable to make a combined approach, in which part of the tasks lies on its own call -center, and part – outsourced.
What tasks can be solved effectively by call center eCall?
- customer consultation with a focus on the sale of services organization of cold calls;
- search for customers interested in purchasing services updating the database
- collecting and processing statistical data
- systematization of information about customers
- work with complaints
- preparation of reports
As a result, the company will receive the following benefits:
- Unloading your own call center by forwarding calls to CC eCall
- Optimization of telephone lines,
- Simplifying the scheduling process for staff
- Increased customer loyalty due to reduced waiting times on the line
- Growth profit due to reduction of personnel costs, rent, equipment
- Increasing the number of sales of services due to timely and high-quality work with the customer base
- Competitive upgrades