Call center for a catalog company
Catalog trading companies are always massive. When you create a product such as a selection of recipes for every day, English courses or a clothing catalog, your target audience becomes a large part of the whole country.
It’s not an easy task for the marketer of a distance selling company to organize high-quality segmentation, choose a strategy, and carry out direct marketing campaign focus at the subscriber base.
To achieve the goals, a marketer needs to have a professional call center with a large number of staff on his team who can process a huge number of subscribers’ contacts in order to present a product or service on time. To achieve these goals, the owner needs to invest a significant amount in the creation of a call center of more than $ 40,000, but even this will not protect the business from endlessly solving many problems associated with ensuring the smooth operation of the call center.
And even having your own call center can not always solve the problem of dialing the base, for example, 50,000 contacts in 2 weeks, if the promotional offer requires it. This is where the dilemma arises: Is it worth allocating an additional budget for overstaff, expanding jobs, and attracting administrative staff? Or is there an option that can help reduce costs and get the job done?
The best solution for this task is call center outsourcing.
But it is obvious that it is more profitable to use outsourcing if a small center load is planned (several operators), one-time or periodic tasks are solved and, most importantly, there are no resources, time or specialists to create your own call-center. If a company plans to solve constant problems with the help of a call center, it needs at least several tens, and even hundreds of operators, ready to allocate funds, people and time – it is more reasonable to make a combined approach, in which part of the tasks lies on its own call -center, and part – outsourced.
What tasks can be solved effectively by call center eCall?
- customer consultation with a focus on the sale of services organization of cold calls;
- search for customers interested in purchasing services updating the database
- collecting and processing statistical data
- systematization of information about customers
- work with complaints
- preparation of reports
As a result, the company will receive the following benefits:
- Unloading your own call center by forwarding calls to CC eCall
- Optimization of telephone lines,
- Simplifying the scheduling process for staff
- Increased customer loyalty due to reduced waiting times on the line
- Growth profit due to reduction of personnel costs, rent, equipment
- Increasing the number of sales of services due to timely and high-quality work with the customer base
- Competitive upgrades